Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Eden Senior Care, founded in 2016, is a growing Healthcare Management company, focused on managing and operating Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation and Assisted Living communities in Minnesota & Wisconsin. Our mission with each community is to support their success by providing strong leadership, corporate support, and the resources and tools to realize their goals. Eden promotes and encourages the success of each of its employees and values the individual experience of its guests and their families.
Take advantage of our $2000 SIGN-ON BONUS! (Pro-rated for PT)
- Provides quality care to Guests in a nourishing environment.
- Provides individualized attention, which encourages each Guest’s ability to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental and psychosocial well-being.
- Carry out assignments required for the Guest’s activities of daily living (ADL’s) which include but not limited to bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and feeding.
- Attends to individual needs of all Guests in regards to incontinent care, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communication and other needs.
- Provides care that maintains each Guest’s skin integrity to prevent pressure ulcers, skin tears and other damage by changing incontinent Guests, turning, repositioning immobile Guests and by applying moisturizers to fragile skin and other areas.
- Performs various tasks assigned by the floor nurse including checking vital signs, weighing Guests, applying creams/ointments and collecting specimens.
- Must be knowledgeable of individual care plans and support the care planning process by providing supervisors with specific information and observations of the Guest’s needs, preferences and report any behavioral changes.
- Assists the Wound Care Nurse as directed.
- Completes medical records documenting care provided and other information in accordance with nursing policies while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Assure that established infection control and standard precaution practices are maintained when providing care. Follow established safety precautions when performing tasks and using equipment and supplies.
- Reports all hazardous conditions, damaged equipment and supply issues to the supervisor.
- Must answer and respond to call lights promptly and courteously.
- Assist with new admissions, re-admissions and assist with the transfer of Guests to different rooms within the facility.
- Communicates and interacts effectively and tactfully with Guests, visitors, families, peers and supervisors.
- Attend and participate in departmental meetings and in-services as directed.
- You love working with people and handle everyday challenges with a smile!
- Certified/registered as a nursing assistant in the state of Wisconsin
- Experienced in long-term care
- Able to communicate well in both verbal and written forms
- Committed to interacting professionally and with care toward residents, families, and other staff
Depending on the employment status, candidates who join Eden Senior care to provide a top resident experience can expect competitive wages and the following benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision benefit
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- Tuition & Continuing Education Reimbursement Program
- Shift Differential
- Sign-On Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Supportive working environment and culture
We would be happy to discuss your compensation further during the Interview!
We look forward to talking with you about your passion for providing excellent care to all our guests, and the many career growth opportunities that our facility provides.
If you are chosen, you will add your name to the list of employees working together to deliver an exciting new standard of service.
Please inquire today for specific shift openings and more information.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
1300 North Water Street | Platteville, WI 53818